April 25, 2013 § 1 Comment
We have been looking for a unique individual to take on the Reception Dynamo role at Vada Hair.
Being a key role within our business we needed a person who can handle this big responsibility with a faultlessly cheerful and professional manner…. and completely pumped!!
An overwhelming number of applicants came through to us and we appreciate everyone that took the time to apply for this position.
First off – thank you Caren for running the mothership for the past two years. We appreciate your flexibility to the team and our long hours. Caren has had proven rapport with many of our clients; we know she will be missed. We are so excited for her big OE and wish her all the best in her new adventures abroad!!
Now… a quick message from our newly appointed Reception Dynamo… drum roll please…. Marijke!
I’m super excited to be joining the Vada team and I’m really looking forward to getting to know all of our lovely clients!
Here are a couple of fun facts about me to speed up our introduction.
- I love fashion and I also model with 62 Models, which is why some of you might recognise me from last year’s Maverick show here at Vada.
- My name is Dutch, so it’s pronounced ‘ma-ray-ka’, if you can roll your r’s then that is even better!
- I’m super in to football and I support Real Madrid (aka the best team in the world). I also played for Taranaki before I moved up here to Auckland.
- I’m a bit of a fantasy geek and I love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones.
- I really don’t like celery.
If you have any other queries, please don’t be afraid to ask.
I know Caren will be hard to replace but I am really excited about joining the group and learning more about the world of hair!
See you at the front desk,